I have just recently woken up. Well, about an hour ago I suppose as there was time for lying in bed feeling shocked at a new day, doing some stretches, showering and drying my hair and dressing. And I have just made a coffee. I sometimes have tea in the morning. My rule is tea before ten but it is now just ten so it's coffee. This is a good time to mention to Vix that I don't make tea in a cafetiere though such a cafetiere for tea does actually exist. Often, even prior to coffee, by brain is buzzing with thoughts and even relatively coherent ones, thoughts that actually go together and combine to take the rough shape of an essay with a theme. Other days, no, they just sort of stack up and progress in a not terribly linear way.
Thoughts Go Something Like This
1. Ouch. Well at least that highly tortuous armpit massage seems to actually be helping release my shoulder but now I have a mysterious pain in my upper back. Friggin' body.
2. Oh, there is definitely more movement in my shoulder now though. I can do this. And this.
3. This one feels good.
4. Shower. Shave my legs? Nah I'll wear jeans today. And that blue wool hoodie I havne't worn yet. Blue-haha nearly everything I have seems to be blue. I like blue. Is blue boring? I like that sweater. I like it a lot. Show it on the blog? Nah, kind of a dull outfit and you wont' accessorise today. You never do.
5. Cat earrings. Yes, today is a day for cute copper cat earrings. Does that count as accessorising? Well maybe but doesn't count as 'pulled together' or chic or anything for a blog post.
6. It's not a style blog. True, but we don't want to bore people.
7. Food, do I want some? No not yet. Oh God the kitchen looks like Hurricane Shawna hit it. I suppose she did. Too tired to deal with it. That shower took up some serious energy. Must sit down.
8. Sophie: what a funny little one she is. She ran out of food overnight while I slept and has placed her little furry rabbit by her food dish. Was she sharing the last of her resources with her baby or was she lining up her next meal-rabbit?
9. Where is my notebook? I need to work out some plot issues. Too tired.
10. I want to go to the store for more art supplies. No, too tired.
11. What is the weird smell?
12. Grow hair grow.
13. Reading blog comments: Cool eight of them! Comments are so fun. I want to respond at length to everyone. I wonder who comes back to read my comments and who doesn't?
14. Which blogs did I leave comments on that I should go back and check?
15. I should like being tall? Nope, never have. Yes, I can reach things off the top shelf and strangers in the grocery store will ask me to. It doesn't make up for clothing that is too short, towering over other people and feeling too noticeable, people asking if I am 6 feet (I am 5'9"), being 6'2" in heels and towering even more, and NO not all clothing looks good on tall people. I look really silly in very short dresses, like I have put on child's clothes. Those skater dresses-ha! Ridiculous look on me. And there's that thing about pants that are too short looking silly. Where's the flood?
16. Stop ranting about your height. It's not that important. Why do you dislike it when people envy it? Because you want to point out that the grass is always greener. And because you are envying their green grass.
17. Ach! Too much cohesive thinking.
18. It seems like a good day for knitting and watching that BBC detective show.
19. The hurricane seems to have travelled into other rooms.