Friday, 7 August 2015

Exhaustedly Existing

Hello lovely people.  I am so fortunate to have fallen accidentally into blog land and met such great people.  I am certain that you lurking, silent readers are great people, and I am always so thrilled to read the lovely comments my commenting friends leave for me.

This is one of those brief posts to say I am struggling and might be MIA for awhile.  I try to read blogs and get through maybe one or two each day.  Obviously I am well behind with that sort of schedule.  I am not painting or writing, struggling to read or to cook anything beyond scrambled eggs.  I amuse myself Facebook and Pinterest and then get worn out from that.  I am not always showering or dressing.  TMI?  Sorry. 

I don't intend to be soliciting sympathy or get well comments of the sort I know will inevitably appear here, and thank you in advance for those.  I just want you to know you are appreciated and missed and of course I will make my way back.  It's not that easy to get rid of me!

Best Wishes to all of you.

15 comments:

  1. Look forward to you returning with strength ... Lots of light and energy being sent across the miles between us dear Shawna. Rest and regain your strength.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I found you from the blogger meet-up. No I wasn't there. I was too ill. Yeah. I know. So I KNOW what you're going through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes back to you too, Shawna! Sorry, that exclamation mark was maybe just a touch too loud. Down time. Yes. Hang in there. Just for myself I am still not quite at 100 percent energy again after the meetup, but almost. I look forward to when you are back on your feet full or even half-strength again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paradoxically
    I see such strength
    In your existing
    Your stubborn cheerfulness
    In the face of illness
    Lifts my spirits
    And your art
    Both visual and lexical
    Take me to places
    Of delight

    Xo Jazzy Jack

    ReplyDelete
  5. No problem. Do what you can and take care of yourself. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not gonna wish you a get well, cause I know you'll kick ass eventually and surface out of the water with a bang, gloriously spreading your sunshine and lavishing hair, like that scene in Disney's Little Mermaid :D I really missed your quirky posts, glad to be back and able to get my doze of Shawna craziness! Can't wait for your arrival with a bang! Sending lots of huggies to kitty and you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take it easy … see you back once you're able.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shawna, sending you all you need now - love, rest, peace, and energy to get back to all the things you love to do. I also miss you and think of you. Much love xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. .....and it´s not that easy to get rid of us :-))
    hearty hugs!!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you feel better soon Shawna, take care of yourself first and foremost, blogland won't be going anywhere! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Take your time, and take care, Shawna. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. 'tis the time to drink green tea, eat buttered toast, and curl up in a ball to enjoy a deep and dreamless sleep. For further instructions, please consult your cat.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been thinking about you lately as I have just completed painting my dining room a lovely soft shade of warm beige. It feels so fresh. But I am beat up physically. You inspired me with the Pinterest posts but I quickly came to realize that I ain't 25 anymore. ;)
    Enjoy your resting Shawna.....and paint/write when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  14. sometimes we really need that time to rest.

    ReplyDelete

I love visitors and I love comments. I will try my best to respond to everyone! Thanks for stopping by.