Wednesday, 24 February 2016

Admittedly....

After some degree of denial and a fair amount of struggle, I am forced to admit that I am in a state known to me as 'A Crash' and blogging and blog reading is too much to cope with at the moment.  I think of my blog friends often, much more than you can tell, even those invisible readers who lurk and are nameless to me.  I'm sending you all my best wishes and taking an official break.  I know I will be back; I just don't know if it is going to be weeks from now or months from now. I am certainly hoping for the former option.

7 comments:

  1. Wishing you well Shawna, hope you feel better soon and take as long as you need to recuperate. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Shawna, all the warmest wishes to you! Take a break and take a good care of yourself. I will miss you! Please let me know if I can help in any way. Much love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a "lurker" I guess and always read your blog. I really enjoy your take on things. So I will miss your writing and I hope you can feel better soon and get back to the things you love to do. Best wishes from NJ - Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course! Know that we're with you even when communication is quiet. When you feel better, send a carrier-pidgeon and we'll talk again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending you big hugs! Take care of yourself Shawna!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am wishing you the best, Shawna, and will be here when you get back. xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Estivation is highly under-rated. Enjoy yours, dear Shawna, and know that we'll be here to resume The Conversations whenever you emerge.

    ReplyDelete

I love visitors and I love comments. I will try my best to respond to everyone! Thanks for stopping by.